You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Technical Director will provide technical leadership for the client, ensuring the Center's position as a world leader in the development and deployment of high performance computing (HPC) and advanced cyber infrastructure.
• Develop a long-term vision for HPC, networking, and data capabilities necessary to catapult the advancement efforts in science, engineering, the humanities and other disciplines that rely on state-of-the-art technologies for progress;
• Identify new technologies to deploy computational/data facilities at the company
• Identify all the necessary infrastructure and staff to facilitate use by the Singapore research community;
• Create organizational, technological and educational structures that foster collaboration between computer scientists, computational scientists and application specialists in diverse fields of study;
• Retain, expand, inspire and engage existing Center staff to cultivate an organization of world-class expertise for national users of client’s resources;
• Consult and collaborate (together with the M&E and SPE teams) with computing leaders, nationally and internationally;
• Contribute to the long term agendas of Singapore’s HPC Roadmap in areas critical to the advancement of science and engineering through HPC.
• Doctoral Degree/PhD and with a proven track record for a senior management position.
• Possess leadership and management experience in high performance computing (HPC) resources, interactive and real-time computing and cyber infrastructure initiatives.
• Experience in administration would be an added advantage.
• If applicant has a relevant post-graduate qualification or a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar environment and sound working knowledge of super computer operations and paradigms will consider for Assistant TD role.
• Attractive remuneration package and benefits
Submit Application to:
If this role sounds interesting to you, please email your updated CV in MS Word format at [ Email address blocked ] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ]
All Curriculum Vitae will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1876407
- Cyber Infrastructure Management
- High Performance Computing
- Operations Management
- Public Sector
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.