You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual to join our team as an Accounts / Operation Executive. The ideal candidate will have experience in accounting, general administration, stock taking, inventory asset management, and HR-related tasks, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. Prior experience in the kitchenware, stainless steel manufacturing environment, or F&B equipment sales is a plus. If you thrive in a dynamic team environment and can work independently, we would like to hear from you.
Answer and manage incoming phone calls.
Coordinate day-to-day operational activities.
Perform ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
- Manage accounts receivable, including issuing invoices, debit notes, and credit
- Verify and record all receipts and prepare monthly accounts receivable reports.
- Collaborate with operations staff to address delayed cash banking and document
- Process reimbursement claims for promotional vouchers from third parties.
- Conduct daily cash book updates and bank reconciliations.
- Handle accounts payable, such as creating purchase orders and resolving billing
- discrepancies with suppliers.
- Allocate accurate account codes for invoices and process data entry.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment and receipt processing.
- Manage petty cash claims and reimbursements.
- Prepare and process overseas supplier payments.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Prepare quarterly GST reports and monthly financial statements.
- Post journal vouchers and manage general ledger functions, including revenue
- Adhere to proper accounting records and procedures.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Assist in conducting internal audits for selected outlets and liaising with external
- auditors for fiscal year-end audits.
Inventory & Stock Management:
- Conduct regular stock taking and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Manage and update the inventory asset register.
- Work closely with operations staff to ensure adequate stock levels and timely
- Identify and address any discrepancies or issues related to inventory.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for job applicants.
- Process work permit applications and handle all related administrative tasks.
- Assist with onboarding new employees, including preparing necessary
- documentation and orientation materials.
- Maintain accurate employee records and ensure confidentiality.
- Support the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Address employee inquiries and provide assistance as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, administration, inventory
- management, and HR-related roles.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in a relevant field.
- Customer-focused and results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment as well as independently.
- Prior experience in kitchenware, stainless steel manufacturing, or F&B equipment sales is a plus.
- Strong communication, listening, and organizational skills.
- Availability to work full-time, 5 days a week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, plus one full day on Saturdays from each month.
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.