· Operate and perform stages of chemical manufacturing activities, forklift and stacker activities in accordance to work instructions and safety standards.
· Assist Production Supervisor in troubleshooting of quality and process problems.
· Batch processing and partial manual work environment.
· Be trained to be part of the Emergency Response Team.
· NITEC/ Higher NITEC/ Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
· Working experience in chemical plant environment is preferred.
· Able to work on 12 rotating shift work.
· Possess forklift driving license is an added advantage.
511037202To apply, please visit to [ Link removed ] and search for Job Code: 17744
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693