You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Understand the product requirement and create SOC system level architecture according to the requirement.
• Understand the use case and create system level test plan.
• Define design specification for new hardware modules, together with IC design engineer.
• Work with IC design engineers to resolve the issues during design phase and qualify the design.
• Understand the design specification of existing hardware modules and make improvement.
• Perform FPGA validation before tape out and silicon verification after tape out
• Provide support for any issue reported from customer.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with firmware development experience Familiar with SOC design, including bus architecture, memory sub-system, video signal processing, etc.
• Familiar with standard peripherals, such as UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, PWM, SD, flash controller, etc
• Familiar with IC design activities, such as RTL coding, timing analysis, etc.
• Familiar with lab equipment
• Knowledge in WIFI/Bluetooth physical layer or MAC operation is an advantage.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Rtl Coding
- So C Design
- Standard Peripherals
- Wi Fi
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.