Our Community Team’s mission is to help investors be better. The Content & Community Executive runs the online investing community. She acts as the “Investment” Lighthouse to the community – guiding the way through the financial storm and making sense of the complex financial market for the community. She curates product and financial content to educate and service the community.
The Content & Community Executive is the first point of contact within the community. She strives to encourage community activity and interaction within its members. On a daily basis, she prepares and curates investing topics that interest the community. She encourages investing conversations amongst its members. At the start of the trading day, she prepares investing themes with the input of research team, posts relevant market news and insights to drive the trading day for the community. She serves the community by responding to timely comments, conversations or questions. At the end of the trading day, she prepares a market wrap up to help community reflect and review the market events for the day so that they can be better investing and learning community.
On a weekly, she writes financial educational articles relevant to the needs of their community. Content team believes in a multi-media approach – whether podcast, video or live shows. She will be expected to host and participate in them as a content specialist.
On a weekly basis, she will participate with the various sales, research, financial writers and product teams on retail investing planning and customer engagement analysis. The Community executive may be assigned to work closely with the Marketing Team on the execution of social media marketing campaigns.
The Community Executive must be familiar with the social strategy of the company, ensuring that their posts are in line with the direction and branding of the company and regulation. When she does her job well, she will organically attract new members, whilst deepening the relations with existing clients.
For training, she will receive training on research and analysis to better curate financial content for posts. She will undergo customer service training handle customer queries and to be able to anticipate potential problems that may negatively affect brand reputation or bad community practices. She plays the role as moderator to ensure the community posts follow its guidelines to ensure a learning investing community environment.
The Community Executive must consistently work on new ways to engage the community and are often seen as advocates of the brand. She must approachable, friendly and yet rationale in investment thinking, so its members don’t feel like they’re contacting a general company account.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and community queries in a timely manner
- Understand the social presence of the brand and constantly suggest ways to better the company’s position.
- Work with the marketing, creative, and customer experience teams to create high quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content.
- Participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Prepare the contents based on the content plan creation processes and manage other partners in social content creation (copywriting & rewriting flow, design flow), ensuring the content is published by stipulated deadlines.
- Engage and nurture Power Users in the community.
- Deploy and monitor social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments, topic trends, boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Prepare daily analytical reports providing learnings to guide constant improvement of social ROI to all relevant stakeholders
- Passion to connect with online Investing community
- Possess good spoken and written communication skills on financial markets and content.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for financial markets
- Competent on social media platforms.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of the team in a branch while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Trend Setter: Stay abreast of new investing trends and hot topics.
- Proactive: Able to think outside the box, solutions-focused, dynamic, resourceful with a strong sense of initiative.
- Reliable: Able to deliver quality work on time.
- Tactful: Able to navigate various problems amongst end-users/members to resolve conflicts.
- Good to have
- Prior experience in online community role
- Prior experience in financial markets
- Fluent in writing in other languages
- Capital Markets
- Conflict Resolution