The Sales Assistant determines the success of every Spectacle Hut customer experience. You will get to perform almost all store functions, including opening and closing, merchandising and of course selling. Meeting your individual sales goal and making sure customer's needs are met are always the top priority.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Build a strong and returning customer base and rapport
- Drive and meet weekly and monthly sales targets
- Assist Optometrist/Optician to help customers in choosing frames and lenses
- Open and close the store according to established guidelines
- Attend optical product training whenever necessary
- Perform core administrative functions
- Network effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Note: The abovementioned duties are non-exhaustive. You may be required to perform duties deemed reasonable by your direct supervisor
Skills & Attributes Requirement
● Exhibit passion during work, being an ambassador of the Spectacle Hut brand.
● Is quick thinking and motivated, be highly energetic and comfortable taking the lead
● Lives the Spectacle Hut culture of service, selling and coaching
● Builds relationships and communicate effectively, fostering a base for customers and fellow team members who trust your insights.
● Build lasting relationship with customers and building relationship with Store team and the Field Team.
● Is a strong team player, intuitive and trustworthy
● Communicative and knowledgeable
● Organized and detail-oriented
● Highly adaptable
Education & Experience
● Minimum 'O' Levels or equivalent
● Previous experience in customer service, retail background is preferred, but not a necessity
● The job requires you to be on your feet most of the day, in a fun filled environment, you will need to be comfortable with retail hours and traveling between stores.