Applications are invited for the appointment of Manager, Digital Innovation at the SMU Libraries, Singapore Management University (SMU). We are seeking for an enthusiastic, innovative, and experienced information professional with strong analytical skills, agile and flexible approach to working with technology and ability to adapt to an evolving environment to administer and manage library systems, technology-enhanced learning spaces, library services platform, discovery services and other related library technology services to join our team. You will work collaboratively with the entire Library team and other stakeholders to proactively identify and creatively implement and manage new & existing technologies that support learning, teaching and research activities at SMU.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business management or equivalent. Candidates with Master’s degree in Library and Information Science will have an added advantage
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in developing, managing, and troubleshooting library systems and digital services
- Excellent project management competencies, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, including ability to liaise with colleagues and vendors
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a diverse population of staff, faculty, and students
More details on the position is available at this [ Link removed ] .
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please email your resume with a covering letter to [ Email address blocked ]
The covering letter must state the applicants’ responses to the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Management
- Flexible Working