0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Prepare and cook assigned dishes for serving according to the menu.
- Support the head chef with daily business operations.
- Follow up on changes in new recipes or work methods pertaining to menus, daily specials, and promotional activities.
- Supervise the other chefs and ensure they remain on task for food preparation and production.
- Keep kitchen, processing equipment, and cooking utensils clean and always sanitized.
- Ensure safe operations of all equipment and report any faulty equipment immediately.
- Comply with hygiene and safety regulations.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NITEC or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to adapt swiftly.
- Independent and a good team player.
- Always present a positive and professional attitude.
- Food Quality
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Safety
- Menu Development
- Staff Management
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.