Our Client is in a Nursing home seeking motivated individual to join their growing team
• Coordinate with Recruitment Agency (RA) to arrange virtual interview for Nursing Care roles.
• Liaise with RA and Corporate Services -Human Resources on the hiring process once the hiring manager has selected the candidates.
• Ensure all hiring documentations are properly filled by the selected candidates.
• Work with nursing department on assignment of residences and pre-assign dorm/offsite accommodation spaces for incoming new hire.
• Issue staff uniform, dormitory necessities, access card and keys for new hire on their first day of work.
• Conduct Employee Induction Program, which includes centre-specific orientation, rules and regulations briefing, nursing home tour and guiding foreign staff on how to get around e.g. commuting to and fro workplace, nearby facilities and amenities.
• Conduct monthly inspections at all dormitories and offsite accommodation sites. To ensure overall cleanliness of facilities and amenities are in good working order.
• Process dormitory staff’s request of early checkout and overnight stay pass.
• Liaise with appointed housing agent on to rectify any malfunction or repair works for the rental flats.
• Be part of the committee for all staff welfare related activities/events in nursing home and Corporate Services.
• Involve in the planning process, ranging from brainstorming of ideas, sourcing, procuring, preparing logistics to the final execution of activity/event.
• Process staff claims (medical, specialist, dental, shoes and SNB related) during month- end and submit to BNH Finance within a week.
• Raise and submit payment voucher for ad-hoc staff claims to centre Finance.
• Ensure that statutory training requirements (e.g. BCLS) are met, especially for all clinical staff (Nurses, Allied Health staff)
• To maintain updated records of all employees’ in-house and external trainings
• Supports all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Track staff confirmation. To send appraisal form to the reporting officer and ensure prompt submission before the confirmation due date.
• Liaise with CS-HR on HR matters, which includes workpass administration, contract renewals, 6-monthly medical examinations and staff repatriation.
• Liaise with RA on staff repatriation i.e. purchase of flight ticket, escort arrangement and date of workpass cancellation
• Conduct exit clearance for resigned on their last day of work. Ensure that all properties belonging to the nursing home are returned.
• To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience working in healthcare industries a plus
- 5 days week @ Yew Tee
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley