We are a local SME handling payroll & admin matters for multiple clients.
You will be required to handle payroll & admin matters for clients.
• Preparation of monthly payroll reports and salary vouchers for a portfolio of clients
• Monthly CPF submission for clients
• Handle clients’ leave and claim management
• Preparation of clients’ employment contracts and HR related documents
• Set up of clients’ CPF account and Giro application
• Submission of clients’ Government paid leave claims
• Apply MOH licences and Medisave accreditation for clients
• Prepare clients’ tenancy agreements and submit e stamping
• Assist in the submission of IR8A, IR21 and all other related tax filings for clients
• Ensure compliance with local statutory requirements for all pay related matters
• Handle all payroll related queries from clients’ employees
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
• Minimum Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
• Good knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act, CPF and Personal Tax legislations
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a MUST
• Meticulous and organized individual with an eye for detail
• Able to multi-task and work independently within deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer oriented mindset
• Experience in payroll software will be an advantage
• Able to start work immediately preferred
• Singaporean residing in Singapore only
**Pay will commensurate with experience.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates, please email your resume by clicking Apply Now with your current and expected salary.
- Cpf Submissions
- Customer Oriented Mindset
- Employment Contracts
- Meticulous And Able To Meet Deadlines
- Microsoft Excel
- Payroll Reporting