- Production planning and control of WIP engines in the shop (for materials). Ensure that inhouse/outhouse/purchased parts arrive in time for engine build.
- Execute rotable exchanges when required and perform all transaction in SAP
- Production planning and control of WIP engines in the shop (for manhours/cost). Ensure that clocked hours are well within the budget.
- WIP engines costing consolidation and submission for approval
- Coordination of Costing review meetings with internal stakeholders
- Perform costing submission to Customer Support and ensure jobs are DN/TECO in SAP
- Support overseas MRO shop material requirements and responsible to provide packing list for shipments to overseas MRO shop
- Complete continuous improvement projects to improve processes and productivity
- Nitec/ Diploma in Aerospace Engineering or any related engineering field
- Experience in production planning and control of WIP engines in the shop will be an added advantage
- Working experience in aerospace industry will be preferred
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107383)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg