1. Manage and oversee operations teams by working closely with the team on day to day operations on the daily basis to ensure work performance are within the KPI performance and comply with Customer’s Standard Operation Procedures.
2. Manage the trade and regulation compliance are in place, implemented and comply by team members.
3. Assist and attend internal and external meetings to resolve issues arises and provide value-added solution.
4. Assist and provide comprehensive internal training for team member on any new implementation that is in-line with the SOP improvement and enhancement.
5. Prepare and analyze quarterly internal statistics measurement (such as productivity, overtime and past volume data).
6. To ensures all inventory transaction are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy.
7. Optimize and manage the warehouse storage efficiently and effectively.
8. Coordinate and execute cycle count and stock take activities and ensure high level of accuracy.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain and Logistic and any field;
2. At least 4-7 year of working experience in the Logistic / 3PL / Supply Chain is required for this position;
3. Experience and proficiency in requirements management, business analysis and solution definition.
4. Solid organization and multi-tasking skills and good in providing business solution.
5. Excellence in written and verbal communication skills and client-facing experience.
6. Meticulous, detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize tasks;
7. Ability to work independent with minimum supervision, multi task and work well in a fast-paces environment;
8. Positive customer service skills with an ability to communicate eloquently and effectively.
- Attention To Detail
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Cycle Counting
- Third Party Logistics
- Verbal Communication