Looking for a passionate RESTFul API developer to join our team, you will be working on a modern technology stack to design & develop the sophisticated API to power the ticketing engine system. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the product. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality products is important.
- Design & develop REST API endpoints with Spring-boot application using JAVA with clean & effective coding
- Troubleshoot, Identify system bottlenecks, and perform impact analysis before reengineering.
- Coordinate with external partners to perform an end-to-end API integration.
- Research and develop technical prototypes involving new product features or tech.
- Perform peer code reviews and exchange feedback.
- Participate to maintain API Gateway & documentation.
- Practise Agile to deliver full lifecycle including requirements, design, development, testing & deployment
- Proficient in Java 8+ and Spring Boot 1.4+, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Good experience programming in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices
- Good Knowledge of RESTful APIs development
- Good knowledge of API gateway
- Experience with SQL databases
- Preferred experience on Redis, Dockers
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Pragmatic Test Driven Developer (Unit test, Nose, JUnit)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Java 8
- Rest Api
- Spring Boot