0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Research Scientist (1-year contract), SCIS
Singapore Management University Singapore Permanent
- This position is for School of Computing and Information Systems.
- Responsible for conducting research on Cross-Network Multi-Agent RL-Based Trading Strategy for Crypto.
- Research machine learning latest literature centered around reinforcement learning.
- Discuss and design reinforcement learning based algorithms for crypto asset management.
- Collect and process crypto asset data from open sources.
- Implement core algorithm component and conduct research experiments.
- Compile research results and draft research papers under guidance from supervisor.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant research experience in machine learning.
- Proficiency in programming software/languages such as python and coding experience with C or C++ will be positively considered.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in machine learning, and experience with reinforcement learning will be highly valued.
- Good analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants with research publications in machine learning/AI/data mining area will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- C++ (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.