0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for attaining food cost of sales goals by overseeing ordering, inventories, general kitchen operations and food controls for the entire division.
- Ensure food standards, preparation, presentation and cooking techniques are established and monitored.
- Lead recipe and menu planning by creating theme menus and recipes that align with organizational business optimization, quality, and customer service standards.
- Promote health and safety standards by ensuring all operations are delivering effective and complete food safety and hygiene programs.
- Assist with kitchen or front of house duties where needed.
- Ensure purchasing standards are maintained and that reliable and quality vendors are used at all times.
- Responsible for enhancing the food product that is presented to guests.
- Control the elements that determine profit and loss.
- Minimum Professional Certificate in Culinary practice or relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the kitchen.
- At least 4 years of experience managing staff in F & B.
- Must have valid Food and Hygiene Certificate.
- Able to coach and supervise a team.
- Exposure to different cuisines.
- Food Quality
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Management
- Menu Development
- Staff Management
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.