- Project Implementations
- Manage solution design process including creating proposals, presentations and calculations during the RFQ/P initialization phase.
- Drive customer business requirement documentation, clarify, understand and facilitate discussions within internal Arvato functional teams.
- Support client proposal development and follow up meetings. Focus on enabling the effective and efficient deployment of agreed solutions to customers.
- Drive business improvement projects as assigned by the management.
- Manage regional project management office as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business or related Supply Chain program.
- At least 3 years progressive experience in a combination of planning, logistics, production scheduling and/or inventory control.
- Experienced in Lean, Kaizen or Six Sigma practices.
- Flexibility to station overseas 1-6 months as required by the project.
- Good communication skills.
This is a developmental role – through project work you will gain insight into multiple facets of the 3PL business and learn while engaging in interesting projects. Either become a senior expert at project management or develop into the business key account) or operational side.
- Construction Management
- Value Engineering