Associate System Engineer (IT Security)
Working hours: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri) *5 DAY work
· Manage and coordinate with multiple vendors, for Security and IT systems such IP Surveillance, Card Access, blade servers, SAN storage, etc
· Execution and supervision of project activities such as drawings, submittals, design, estimation, follow-ups, installation, commissioning, handing over, training, etc
· Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for system requirement, any site instructions, assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on Daily/Weekly basis.
· Submits site reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required (for engineer)
· Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the groups at site.
· Perform onsite troubleshooting and technical support. After which to propose security solutions to customer in various sectors.
· Project management and documentation
· Perform test, configuration & commissioning of IP Cameras, VMS, SQL and network switches
• Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer Science/ Cyber Security/ equivalent with 2 years relevant experience in IP Surveillance (or CCTV) and Access Control configuration, Installation and maintenance
• Knowledge of MS Windows Server and basic PC hardware structure
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Structure, Firewall, LAN and VLAN
• Advantage if Milestone VMS Certified
• Experience in system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Good to have experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
• Ability to communicate network/applications security issues to peers and management
Please email Photo and Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.