- Opportunity to be part of a revolutionary change to current traditional & outdated practices
- Be part of a rising start-up with a great work culture
- Exposure to regional sales
Our client is a leading steel components manufacturing MNC in the tool steel industry for over 300 years. They specialise in servicing MNCs with quality steel products across several sectors including automotive, construction, electronics & more.
Do you want to be part of a revolutionary change to current traditional & outdated practices?
Does being part of a rising start-up excite you?
Do you want to be a pioneer in a proprietary HR Tech that transforms businesses into a "modern workplace"?
If you are a highly motivated and resourceful self-starter, our client definitely wants to hear from you.
Everything you do is going to have a footprint in this world, but you get to decide what kind of impact you want to make.
You will work closely with the founders to drive business development, and to plan and execute our go-to-market strategy, to establish the Company’s footprint in the region.
A day-to-day work life would look like the following:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Identifying and prospecting the right opportunities to grow revenue
- Work closely with channel partners to convert the sale
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services
- Follow-up on marketing leads and secure potential sales opportunities
- Generate and respond to sales leads' request for demo
- Identify client's challenges, business needs and objectives to structure feasible solutions/ proposals
- Develop and refine negotiation and pitching strategies by keeping up to date with best practices
- You have at least 2 years of software sales (SaaS, systems) experience. Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage
- Strong awareness of the APAC market situation and industry trends, as well as develop sales plans to stay ahead
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy
- You are result orientated, with a proven track record of sales target achievement and business development success.
- Having an existing network, contacts and relationships in the region would be advantageous.
- You are sales driven and proactive in providing recommendations and solutions
- You are resourceful, enjoy teamwork, proactive and problem solver with a hunter mindset
- You are a good communicator with the team and with your clients
- Automotive Industry
- Business Development
- Business Requirements
- Business Strategies