You will provide support to the Learning Development (L&D) department in the design and development of curriculum. In addition, your role is to assist the Company to pave the way for the creation of an exciting and unforgettable range of products for different groups of users. To this end, you will get direction and guidance from the L&D HOD.
Scope of Work
· Contribute to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimize e-learning design capabilities.
· Convert existing training materials that use conventional training delivery methodology (i.e. 100% classroom-based and trainer-led) into blended learning.
· Design and develop new contents for e-learning and blended learning solutions, activity creation, simulations, scenarios and demonstrations.
· Assess overall effectiveness of written scripts and suggest revision to improve presentation and/or engagement, ensuring all projects meet the highest standards.
· Recommend enhancements to instructional methodology and/or training materials, which may include, but not limited to, assessments and/or interactions.
· Apply adult learning theories in the creation of e-learning and blended learning solutions.
· Partner frequently with various subject matter experts (SMEs) for knowledge acquisition and content validation.
· Conduct review activities on all courses before release.
· Maintain neat and accurate records of all curricula.
· Manage self to establish and meet department goals and deliver them by agreed upon deadlines.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
· Must have a WSQ Full ACTA qualification and preferably Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE)
· Minimum three years’ work experience designing and/or developing curricula, with some experience in e-learning, utilizing advanced functionality in Adobe Captivate and/or various authoring tools.
· Strong working knowledge and an advanced user in Microsoft Office products; Prezi experience is a plus.
· A very good command of English, equivalent to IELTS level 6 or better with proof.