- Work with team to ensure smooth execution of store activities
- Goods receiving, picking & packing for shipment
- Adhering customer barcode labels to product and packing box
- Manage storeroom, ensure good housekeeping
- Unpack & check goods receiving against purchase orders & invoices.
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and labelled
- Perform month end/cycle inventory check to ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Assist in internal & external audit
- Other duties as & when required
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level, Higher secondary / ITE Graduate – Nitec / Higher Nitec
- Minimum 1 year experience in warehousing field.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Meticulous, well organize & good working attitude with initiative
- Able to multitask & work independently.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy packages (~ 25 Kg)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [ Link removed ] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01,The Arcade Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9737
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id : R8466X