You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Manager, Programme Management (10-mth contract), SMU ExD
- This position is for SMU Executive Development (SMU ExD).
- Act as the lead administrator in the planning, scheduling and delivery of a number of concurrent major executive programmes.
- Take a lead role in the team on the overall project management and programme delivery from the design, communication plans, induction through to completion. Ensuring the tasks, quality and deadlines are met for each programme. You will alert the Client Directors and Head of Ops and Admin (or partner if necessary) of any potential problems or delays in plans for each programme.
- Provide high-quality customer service to multiple stakeholders with quality engagement with clients and participants.
- To facilitate good communications with clients and participants on pre-course preparations, in-class activities, evaluations and other essentials till completion of all modules.
- Manage programme budgets based on approved costing. Ensure complementary budgeting, forecasting and reconciliation of the expenditures.
- Deputise for another Programme Management colleague during her absence as required.
- Contribute to the general morale and professionalism of the SMU-ExD team.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma with 3 to 5 years of working experience in relevant related field.
- Resourceful and meticulous in handling multiple issues concurrently while managing tight deadlines effectively.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational skills, with a meticulous nature and a keen attention to detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Can start work immediately.
[ Link removed ]
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.