- Opportunity to make a positive impact in the field of Education
- Hone your teaching skills within a well-known institute
Our client is a leading private education institution in Singapore. They offer more than 80 academic programmes ranging from their own diploma and graduate diploma courses to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes with top ranking and reputable universities from Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States. Their current enrolment stands at about 16,000 full and part-time students and adult learners. About 25% of their full-time students are international students hailing from over 40 countries.
Our clients' holistic learning approach and culturally diverse learning environment aim to equip students with an all-rounded global education. Besides building competencies and skills needed to thrive in the real world, they also hone the soft skills of students through a wide range of student life, career development and networking activities.
- As an Associate Lecturer, you will be teaching the Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics programme and lead lectures and/or seminars.
- You have at least 5 years of teaching experience in higher education
- You have at least a Degree in Bsc and Msc.
- You have the required knowledge in R Programming
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with students
- You are a strong mentor and coach students
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing classes and students
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Teaching Method