Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are assisting Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to grow their business in the new norm. Talent selected will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
Operation Support Analyst
Job Title: Operation Support Analyst
Work Location: Central Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
1. Provide technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware and software.
2. Responds, documents, resolves or escalates incidents, change request or service tickets in a timely manner in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
3. Uphold the service level requirements and strives for continuous service improvement by providing quality technical support to end users.
4. Might be required to be on standby with on-call availability, varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
5. Able to identify interdependencies when analysing problems and developing creative solutions with supervision.
6. Displays a sound judgement when making decisions and demonstrates initiative when situation calls for action.
1. Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or any related field
2. Prior experience in technical support and usage of ticketing systems
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with demonstrated customer service mind-set and ability to engage multiple stakeholders
4. Familiar with the ff technologies:
· MS SQL
· MS Dynamics
· Custom .NET application
5. A team player
6. Resourceful, adaptable and able to work with minimal supervision. Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to focus on priorities and deliver in a fast-paced environment
7. Internet-savvy and proficient in using MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
8. Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Link removed ]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
- Self Motivation
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel
- Displaying (Exhibition)
- Team Working
- Microsoft Outlook