You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- To work with sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- To communicate with customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- To Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses
- To Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
- To work with the sales team by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- To Maintain training in product features/benefits, and other critical business applications
- To Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trend
- To Participate in professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
- Must possess at least Degree
- Good analytical and questioning skills coupled with ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Strong in interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
[ Email address blocked ]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Project Portfolio Management
- Questioning Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.