You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
This position is responsible for delivering quality food and maintain kitchen standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in maintaining the entire kitchen operation
· Preparing hot and cold dishes and executing request based on required specifications
· Assisting in the planning and development of menus and recipes
· Supervising, training and developing staff and ensuring consistency in work performance
· Ensure quality control and presentation of the food
· Ensuring proper handling and storage of all food items in accordance with the Company standards and sanitation regulations
· Maintain a planned food cost
· Assist in cleaning duties
· Assisting Sous Chef in duties
· Preferably with Food hygiene Audit Cert (WSQ)
· Basic Food Hygiene Cert (WSQ)
· 5 years of related experience
- Food Safety
- Quality Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.