Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear with high technical and stylistic quality.
Among its core strengths, a strong and well-balanced brand portfolio includes iconic proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples and Alain Mikli, as well as highly attractive and prestigious licenses including Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Dolce&Gabbana, Michael Kors, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Versace and Valentino, Emporio Armani, Coach.
We are looking for a passionate Portfolio Business Manager Assistant for a minimum period of 6 months, eager to learn and work in a fast pace environment with high flexibility but high accountability.
This role is based in Singapore and will report to the Portfolio Business Directors in charge of Luxury and Premium Fast Fashion (Bvlgari, Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, Burberry, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Coach, Versace, Vogue and others).
This internship is a great opportunity for people looking for:
1. Combination of business analysis and brand development
2. Exposure to APAC markets and to Luxottica HQ
3. More understanding of the role of a regional headquarter and its impact on HQ and local market
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Business performance analysis:
- Monitor, track and build brand & portfolio performance report on a monthly basis
- Prepare Brand Review Presentation (PowerPoint) for the Corporate team
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of key business topics: pricing mapping, country performances, collections trends
- Participate in the market discussions to identify challenges & opportunities
- Assist in the development of plans with the local markets
Brand marketing support:
- Coordinate and organize marketing materials from HQ for APAC markets and assist in rolling out
- Assist in the development of plans and support in the coordination of local campaigns in terms of: posm production/ gift with purchase ordering/ delivery by country
Competitive and Market Intelligence:
- Collect and report relevant competitor activities to APAC and HQ
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent
- Previous internship experience in marketing, digital is a plus
- For VISA: university enrolment certificate
- Analytical ability and passion, business oriented and used to work with Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management skills/ability to work on multiple topics concurrently under tight deadlines
- Reliable, autonomous, precise, good organization & communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Fluent in English (Italian speaking is a plus but not mandatory)
- Performance Analysis
- Italian (Language)
- English Language
- Brand Management