Plan and run creative and compelling digital marketing campaigns for clients across different channels such as Google,
Facebook and Instagram.
● Develop relevant and engaging content for regularly scheduled publishing across different digital platforms.
● Provide recommendations to impact and help local business owners through successful digital marketing results.
● Collaborate closely with inhouse copywriters, designers and the content team to develop social media artworks and
● Establishing and managing clients’ social media presences to boost their brand awareness and increase online traffic to their
● Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive
engagements and conversion
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of various digital platforms, services and best practices (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Wordpress etc).
- Excellent creative copy-writing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Team player, creative, detail-minded and highly independent.
- Familiar with Adobe photoshop, Indesign, illustrator or any other image editing software will be a plus.
Please submit resumes to [ Email address blocked ] with the following details, in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.