You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
*CLINICAL* Research Assistant (Lab, Coordinator, Analysis, Data collection, Permanent)
· Researches and collects data through site or home visit intakes; library research; structured interviews; or through other means for designated research assignments.
· Records and compiles information related to research data.
· Codes data accordingly to research specifications.
· Uses a computer terminal to input and retrieve data and to generate reports.
· Processes and summarizes data using scientific or statistical techniques
· Assists Principal investigator in data interpretation and analyses
· Reports on status of research activities.
· Recruits study participants and ensures that subject recruitment and follow-up are completed per protocol procedures.
· Orders and maintains inventory of supplies.
· May assist in designing, developing, and modifying research experiments, procedures, or survey instruments. May assist research and support staff.
· Performs additional functions incidental to research activities.
· Min Dip/Deg in any discipline
· 1-2 years experience in clinical/lab research will be advantageous
· Meticulous and efficient
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Victoria Yam Wen Ting
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
- Conducting a clinical research study
- Participate in clinical research studies
- Implement clinical research patient care via the research protocol
- Impact clinical research patient charges
- Resolve clinical research patient accounts
- Ascertaining patient eligibility for clinical trials
- Reviewing study protocols in the conduct of clinical research
- Perform clinical research and coordinate research activities
- Develop clinical study budgets based on proposed study protocols
- Create informed consent forms for trials
- Manage clinical research projects via study protocols and provide direct patient care for study participants
- Visit clinical trial sites to ensure conformance with study protocol
- Set up and maintain clinical databases per study protocol
- Execute study visits and perform study procedures
- Screen, consent and enroll patients into oncology clinical research trials
- Determining eligibility of patients for clinical trials
- Oversee clinical trials to meet regulatory requirements
- Obtain informed consent, screen and enroll patient research subjects in suitable studies/clinical trials
- Educate patients and family regarding particular study and clinical drug trials
- Maintain clinical research professional credentials
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Works
- Computer Terminals
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R21103142
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.