You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Principal/Senior Software Engineer, Network Technology
Our client is an MNC looking for a Principal/Senior Software Engineer, Network Technology.
- Design and develop protocol stacks for Vehicle Network/Communication functions or systems (including but not limited to Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Optical related.)
- Develop subsystem prototyping such as DoIP and SOME/IP stack-based ecosystem.
- Lead or participate in product software architecture definition and design which meet automotive OEM requirement.
- Ensure and carry out forward design process and document quality according to V model to fulfil stringent automotive industrial ISO standard.
- Implement software programming to realize defined architecture & design.
- Behave independently as technology domain representative for internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Security, Electronic, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong capability in independent thinking, self-motivation, and innovative thinking.
- Deep understanding of network layer components such as IPv4, IPv6, routing, forwarding, TCP/IP.
- Deep knowledge in applying C, C++, JAVA or other scripting for different embedded system development.
- 8 years' experience in the embedded system development, ARM processor, preferably in automotive industry.
- Knowledge of software development using embedded C, C++, C#
- Knowledge of OS, data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of streaming media protocol and AVB.
- Knowledge of Real-time operating systems (RTOS), Linux, Android Auto or QNX will be added advantage.
- Experience in developing time-critical functions in embedded systems.
- Proficiency with network monitoring protocols and tools.
- Knowledge of security engineering (building secure systems), Operating Systems and network security, common attack patterns and exploitation techniques.
- Knowledge of system security analysis techniques such as threat modelling, attack trees etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Automotive industrial protocols will be added advantage.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [ Email address blocked ] . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
- Arm Architecture
- Automotive Industry
- C (Programming Language)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1548619
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.