Customer Support Team Lead – Management Trainee
The Team Lead will handle day-to-day operations in a 24 by 7 environment, supporting client platform tools, email, chat, and other support interactions tools. Manage performance according to the relevant service level metrics, compliance to guidelines and policies for providing the Services.
The Team Lead’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Lead is expected to spend seventy percent (70%) of their time dedicated to coaching, shadowing, and supporting their agents directly. Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach team members to establish and develop an effective team; identify outliers and manage team’s performance to continuous achieve targets
- Leading day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and efficiency across various channels. Ensure consistent performance to achieve targets and service levels
- Effective communication to ensure quarterly strategy, as well as monthly and weekly priorities, are understood and adhered to by agents
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows/processes/procedures/product features
- Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and action to continuously improve
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a team of customer service representatives.
- Candidate must possess minimally a Diploma
- Must have experience with a proven track record of extracting and manipulating data for analysis using Tableau, advanced Tools and Techniques in a fast-paced global technology company or a startup
- Some relevant experience within Call Center environment or tech/service/sales industry
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to:
Email: [ Email address blocked ]
Sarah Ong Ying Ying (R1989211)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.