- With supervision, process and schedule spare parts and consumable parts orders
- Call center activity for incoming customer calls, e-mail monitoring.
- Handle inquiries from customers – provide courteous, quick and accurate response by phone calls, emails and faxes and follow up to ensure customer questions have been answered and expectations have been met.
- With supervision provide price and delivery terms quotation to customers and general information on parts.
- Enter customer orders into the system of records by following pre-established guidelines.
- Other data entry and use of internal databases under supervision.
- Schedules assemblies and purchased parts.
- Process Returned Goods Authorizations (RGAs). Follow-up on outstanding returns until closure.
- Liaisons with other Aftermarket/Service teams, Finance and other parts of the organization such as departments such as Quality, Product Support, Planning, Shipping, Stockroom and Finance to process orders and to get support to troubleshooting process issues and expedite shipments.
- Assist in identifying, investigating and solving potential customer issues harming customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively follows up with customers in any phase of the customer order process and/or troubleshooting process.
- Takes initial customer calls and answers general questions regarding company products and services. Refers callers to appropriate resources.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume, state your expected salary and availability in MS Words to [ Email address blocked ]
Shermaine Soo Yi Ning
CEI Reg R1877837
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No; 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Customer Service