Our client is looking to hire a Cloud System Engineer
About the Job:
• Develop and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
• Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
• Identify, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
• Regularly review existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
• Interact with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
You are someone we are looking for if you have the following expertise:
• Administration and troubleshooting of Cloud IAM and Group roles.
• Has scripting skills for PowerShell, Cloud Shell and Remote Administration.
• Advanced level of Administration of Windows server with Active Directory.
• Microsoft cluster configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
• Working experience with NAS storages and file permissions.
• File system, sensitivity and audit management.
• Understanding about the ITIL process
• Strong experience playing the role of a System Administrator performing deployment, management, and operations on Cloud.
• Experience with CI/CD systems.
• Experience with SysOps.
• Degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Certification in AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate preferred
• Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Preferably with any two of the given certification – MCSE and/or Cloud Certified
• Knowledge of IT security on workplace
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Client management skills.
If you are open and availables so please share your latest resume [ Email address blocked ] or can call on 6708 7429 for discussion.
- Active Directory Group
- Audit Management
- Cloud Computing Security