· The Quality Assurance Specialist is an adept technical writer/editor and the use of desktop Office applications.
· The QA Specialist must become familiar with site databases and proficient in the retrieval and presentation of information.
· The QA Specialist will trend this information using the graphical features of Microsoft Excel and display these in Microsoft Word reports. A major example is the Annual Product Review (APR).
· In addition the QA Specialist will lead in Change Control decisions and work with other departments to identify and solve issues that impact the product validation or the regulatory state.
· The QA Validation Specialist not only works with all site departments but supports Corporate Regulatory and R&D needs as well.
· The QA Specialist will support Regulatory Affairs with technical writing as pertaining to equipment and processes for product submissions and Request for Information (RFI).
· The QA Specialist will provide project support for the New Product launches and utilize Microsoft Project to organize site deliverables.
· Additional responsibilities may include assisting with validation activities associated with equipment and/or processes.
· The job may require travel to vendor sites to complete Factory Acceptance Testing in order to accept equipment for the site. Expect travel of less than 10%.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Chemical Process Technology, Foodscience, Biotechlonogy, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Science or its equivalents
- No Experience Needed, Full training/ on the job guidance will be provided
- Able to start immediately
- Location : West
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Link removed ] (Attn: QA Specialist)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
- Review the details below: Job Responsibility
- Maintain and publish master listing of the following: Analytical Procedures, Standard Methods of Analysis, Material Specifications, and Controlled Forms
- Work with all departments in updating/implementing new procedures, forms
- Make sure all updates are recorded
- Maintain specifications in the LIMS database
- Participate in community education efforts
- Recruiting for a QA Coordinator for a global manufacturing company
- Revise GMP's and reported findings
- Audit the effectiveness of and the compliance with the raw material, WIP and finished product disposition and control systems
- Maintain and update all suppliers' documentation relating to SQF such as third party audits, insurance
- Support and lead efforts to improve factory GMPs, HACCP, FTQ/FR, consumer complaints, sensory, microbiological testing, and chemical analyzes and proficiencies
- Provide training to employees including new hires and maintain training records and matrix
- Perform general administrative duties for the QA
- Assist in the training and delegation of work to lower-level Warehouse and Materials Representatives
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in compliance with ISO 9001 standards and in accordance with product specification and quality standards
- Report any and all injuries to supervisor or manager at the time of injury
- Make recommendations regarding findings obtained from call coachings to improve service levels, ensure consistency in policies and procedures, and increase overall customer satisfaction while adhering to required timelines
- Lead the testing effort for projects with multiple applications
- Identify and solve quality issues on behalf of the client
- Maintain a safe, accident-free laboratory environment
- Analytical Procedures
- Control Systems
- Customer Satisfaction