0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Security Engineer (Cyber/Cloud)
GoCode Pte Ltd Toa Payoh Permanent
4,000 SGD - 8,000 SGD/Month
- Professional Growth
- Collaborative Environment
- Positive Company Culture
- Plan, test and implement advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
- Organize on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Detect, troubleshoot and debug issues that arise.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide help and consulting to team members on secure coding practices.
- Stay informed about new tools and best practices of the industry.
- Create, implement, and manage software security policies across all information systems in the company.
- Create, implement, and manage monitoring policies and ensure that all notifications are shared across company.
- Work with users to implement policies that continue to support their operations, and provide the security required to ensure integrity of the work done and data involved.
- Conduct routine checks and tests to ensure that all known loopholes and vulnerabilities are detected and patched.
- Conduct routine checks to discover and respond to security breaches and incidents for cloud-based systems and services.
- Provide routine reports on security notifications and breaches.
- Perform tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Conduct security testing and vulnerability assessments, including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and code reviews.
- Develop and maintain incident response plans, including incident response testing and training.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience
- 3 years experience of working on a Software Security position, including experience in secure software development practices, threat modeling, and vulnerability assessments
- Experience with Security Best Practices, implementing enterprise-grade security solutions
- Profound experience with techniques, standards and methods for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Experience with security testing tools and techniques, including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and code reviews
- Experience with cloud deployment and management technologies, such as AWS
- Experience with incident response planning, testing, and training
- Good understanding of all aspects of security research and development
- Strong understanding of security frameworks
- Relevant certifications, such as AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), are a plus.
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Security Professional
- Cloud Computing Security
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.