You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Service Engineer (Equipment)
- 5 Days work week
- Opportunity to Travel Overseas
- AWS + Variable Bonuses
Our Client ,in the Manufacturing Industry well known MNC located in the East has openings for Service Engineer.
- Responsible for commissioning & decommissioning of equipment
- Trouble shooting, repair, maintenance and overhaul of equipment
- Provide technical support for service call
- Minimum NITEC in Mechatronic/Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge on the tools, equipment, and materials common to the mechanical trade.
- Possess Class 3 Driving License
- Knowledge on hydraulic & pneumatic system & control
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Able to travel on short notice
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- Electrical Codes
- Electrical Engineering
- Problem Solving
EA Personal Registration No.R1435754
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.