0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Familiar with evaluation of tender, preparation of tender & quotation
- Responsible for taking off measurement & monthly progress claim
- Carry out Quantity take-off for tendering of projects
- Ability to source for supplies and sub-contractors for quotation for tendering
- Evaluation and certificate of sub-contractors' progress payments
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks required as part of ISO Quality Management System
- Review and advise the Project Manager on the cost impact for variation of project specification
- Other quantity surveyor duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Quality Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.