We are a top 8 global IT services company with operations in 50+ countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
NTT DATA Singapore PTE Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corp, a part of NTT Group, the world’s 65th Largest Company according to Fortune Magazine. The Singapore entity of NTT DATA is an S10 government-registered supplier and forms the core of NTT DATA’s APAC operations and is positioned as a gateway of our global capabilities in Singapore and the APAC region.
At NTT DATA SINGAPORE, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that puts our people and clients first. We welcome different ideas, backgrounds and passionate individuals to join us in our inclusive environment to achieve stronger and better results through teamwork, foresight, and innovation. We pledge to create a harmonious and nurturing culture, where all individuals feel a sense of pride and belonging, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity.
Title: Bank Processing Officer - Reconciliation
Job Location: Changi
5 days’ work a week and Regular working hours
Employment: 12 months DIRECT CONTRACT WITH NTT DATA SINGAPORE (Renewable/Permanent conversion available)
1. Perform daily reconciliation on financial entries for Credit / Debit Card transactions.
2. Review daily action & exception reports
3. Manage functional email correspondences with internal stakeholders.
4. Escalate mismatch reconciliation to Team Manager
5. Perform User Acceptance testing on adhoc basis.
6. Take on adhoc projects assigned by Team manager
1. Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or other relevant disciplinary
2. min 6months - 1 years of working experience on reconciliation is required
3. Basic knowledge of Accounting is required
· 14 days Annual leave
· 14 days Medical leave
· Insurance Coverage
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to [ Email address blocked ]
- Acceptance Testing