- Draft communications content for publicity materials, letters, direct mailers, website content, etc.
- Co-plan and produce content for department's social media channels and other digital media
- Assist in multimedia projects when required — video, photography, etc.
- Ad-hoc administrative support
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Mon to Thurs: 8.30am to 5.45pm
- Fri: 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Minimum Degree holder
- Very good in writing articles, stories, for website and social media, and has marketing experience and can do copywriting as well.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg