You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
# Basic salary up to S$2500/month
# 5.25-day work week: (Mondays to Fridays, 8.00am – 4.30pm, Alt Sat, 8.00am – 12.00pm) or (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am – 5.30pm, Alt Sat, 9.00am – 1.00pm
# Accessible from Jurong East MRT Station
Our client, a listed 3rd party logistics company that provides both air freight and sea freight services to companies across industries, is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team.
- Provide customer service support via phone and email
- Attend to customer’s enquiries on products, RFQ and deliveries
- Prepare of shipping document and import/export documentation
- Monitor and ensure outgoing shipments are delivered as scheduled
- Monitor and ensure incoming shipments are cleared timely
- Processing of invoices promptly
- Extract and tabulate data for report analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Perform general housekeeping within the work area and maintain a safe working environment
- Min. GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Min. 1 year experience in logistics industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to work OT when its required
Looking for a new work environment or work in an established 3rd party logistics company? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to [ Link removed ]
or alternatively, you can contact me at 63856696 for more details.
Mr. Kevin Wong De Quan | CEI Reg. No.: R23112501 | Talent Acquisition Consultant | Tel no.: 6385 6696
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Logistics Management
- Problem Solving
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.