To ensure the smooth operation of the mailing system, follow up on administrative requests and office maintenance issues
- Manage and sort incoming and outgoing mails for including arrangement for courier services
- Handling administrative enquiries from internal and external customers
- Liaise with office building management on building maintenance matters
- Arrange with vendors on office maintenance and office equipment maintenance
- Order dinner for staff and maintain petty cash
- Manage and order office stationery for relevant departments
- Manage and keep track of incoming invoices and send to Finance for processing
- Ensure accurate cost allocation to respective departments for usage of goods and services
- Liaise with vendors on periodic the office cleaning such as carpet shampooing, aircon cleaning and related.
- Cover receptionist duties on rotation basis and other administrative duties as and when necessary
- Minimum ‘’N’’ level or equivalent
- Basic English literacy is required
- Able to converse well in both English and Mandarin (In order to liaise with office building management on building maintenance matters)
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- At least 2 – 3 years of relevant administrative experience
- A hands-on person with initiative, positive attitude, and able to work independently
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and handle stressful situations
- Comfortable with working on weekends when required
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries, to the HR department via the APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)
- Audio Equipments
- Building Management