You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Network Security Engineer / IT Infrastructure Engineer (5 days | East )
- Basic $5800 with Full benefits
- 5 Days | Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
- Opportunity to work in Top Manufacuring company in the world
- Working Location @ Promenade
- Maintain IT environment (network, servers, PCs, etc ) to ensure continuity, secure and stable operation
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot server, network infrastructure and security for the organization
- Validate, implement and document end-to-end process for office network structure, physical and virtual security, server, backup, IT inventories, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge on IT equipment setup, WAN, LAN, DMZ design, Cybersecurity, Server installation, OS hardening, Virtualization, Computer troubleshooting, etc.
- Proactively monitor and report IT operation, deliverables, risks and issues, incident reports, etc. ensure IT service is within good standard and meets SLA
- Work with Corp It and external vendors to optimize networking setups and provide reporting of network status
- Design and implement new system and network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Hands-on operate for AD, DNS, File server, printer, email, Antivirus services.
- Provide L1/L2 IT supports to end user onsite or remotely
- Perform regular internal auditing and review IT compliances and policies.
- Min. 3 Years' experience in server administration and network security environment.
- Good fundamental knowledge of Networking protocols, DNS, VLAN, VPN, switching, routing, QoS, etc., and familiar with network monitoring tools
- CCNA / CCNP, Security Certification and/or MSCE preferred
- Familiar with IT infra, security principles and OA system administration
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [ Email address blocked ]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1988238
- Antivirus Softwares
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Computer Security
EA License No.15C7752
EA Personal Registration No.R1988238
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.