You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Learning and Development Specialist (Innovation and Foundational Competencies)
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist (Innovation and Foundational
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Buonavista, Singapore
Key Skills: Learning needs analysis, content development, curriculum design and development.
It is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. They are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and playing a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to design learning interventions and provide consultancy services in areas such as innovation, human-centered design and process improvement, written communication, interpersonal communication, career development, etc.
- Learning & Development
- Develop and manage learning interventions for the public sector (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop workshops) in areas such as innovation, human-centered design and process improvement, written communication, interpersonal communication, career development
- Develop learning interventions for virtual and/or hybrid modes of delivery when appropriate
- Design learning resources (e.g. e-learning, case studies) to supplement the existing curriculum
- Work with subject matter experts and trainers to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual learner and/or organization level
- Partner public agencies to develop and customize L&D interventions to support their developmental plans
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in L&D to keep learning interventions abreast of future trends and developments
- Lead and/or manage consultancy projects (includes L&D, human-centered design, process improvement projects) with public agencies to support their transformation efforts
- Develop recommendations to improve agencies’ transformational efforts e.g. enhancing service delivery to citizens
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- Relevant working experience in L&D preferred.
- Equivalent expertise and experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
- Human-centered design and/or process improvement classroom and/or virtual training/facilitation
- Strong organizational, analytical, project management and communication skills
- Inquisitive, self-motivated, proactive, meticulous, and resourceful
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-changing work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
- Domain Knowledge:
- Human-centered design, process improvement or
- Virtual training/ facilitation or Engineering background
If it sounds exciting for you, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at [ Email address blocked ] to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260
- Content Development
- Curriculum Design And Development
- Learning Needs Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.