0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for the implementation of Structured Cabling System (Voice/Data/Fiber Optics);
- Presales support;
- Prepare layout / Shop / Schematic Drawings;
- Implement and maintain high quality / safety standards at site;
- Perform User Acceptance Test and Handing Over of Projects with Clients & Consultants;
- Prepare, compile and maintain proper documentation for all projects;
- Attend site meetings & liaise with contractors/consultants;
- Co-ordinate, manage resources, personnel & execute project works within the designated time frame.
- Min GCE “O” level equivalent, ITE or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical or related fields
- Good in computer software especially in Autocad, MS Visio & MS Project
- Ability to multi-task
- A team-player with pleasant personality and positive mind-set
- Locals Only
- Electrical Wirings
- Project Coordination
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.