- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
Our client is a boutique recruitment agency providing scalable and effective recruitment services across multiple geographies including, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, and the Philippines, etc.
As a Content Strategist, you will:
- Work closely with senior clients and our creative teams to meet tight deadlines and to optimise in real time.
- Develop content strategies and working collaboratively with creatives to develop creative platforms and content ideas.
- Play a core role within U-Studio; collaborating directly with Hub partners (including Unilever clients, external agencies and specialists e.g. Search, Social, Media, CRM, E-commerce, Content and Data).
- Guide and work with U-Studio creative and community management teams to optimise campaign content in real time.
- Help develop content that is creatively inspiring and that engages the consumer.
- Help establish effective ‘ways of working’ with Unilever internal teams and specialist partners Act as a content expert and advocate within Unilever; advising on effective, best-practice approaches to content, sharing learnings and delivering case Studies.
- Develop and implement effective digital & content strategies to meet client briefs across all necessary touch points
- Drive content effectiveness through developing and leveraging insight from planning to optimisation
- Identify insights/hypotheses to feed into Digital Hub campaigns
- Work with Digital Hub team to identify content hypotheses and testing models.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE :
- Experience in the planning, development, management and measurement of brand content (gained in a digital, integrated or media agency, or at a client organisation, or publisher) Experience of planning social and digital content (including paid)
- Experience in planning content strategies
- Strong skills in analysing and finding actionable insight from diverse sources of data, including social listening and keyword analysis
- Strong understanding of data analytics and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of content The ability to develop constructive relationships with creative teams and multiple business stakeholders
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THE ROLE IF :
- You have experience of developing content strategies that are commercially driven and creatively inspiring.
- You understand emerging culture, and how to engage diverse audiences across diverse platforms.
- Good at drawing actionable insight from data and working in an agile way with multiple stakeholders to actions it.
- Great with clients and an inspiring collaborator.
- Data Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Community Management
- Mathematical Optimization
- Agile Software Development