You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Executive, Office of Research (Strategy Mgmt and Engagement)
The SingHealth Office of Research is looking for a highly adaptable and meticulous individual to join and grow with our team that oversees research governance and strategy management in SingHealth. You will need to take on secretariat responsibilities, assist with awards management matters and ensure that the research departments in SingHealth HQ complies with SingHealth’s Integrated Management System (IMS) framework. You will:
- Perform full secretariat responsibilities including meeting scheduling and coordination, management of meeting memberships and minute taking
- Assist with award management and coordination
- Assist with compilation and review of reports (e.g. ISO, ERM and BSC) from research departments to ensure compliance with the IMS framework
- Support the team on the planning and organisation of events
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with some project management experience are preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, independently and in teams
- Meticulous and good at prioritisation
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Attention To Detail
- Management Systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.