Our Agency aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial literacy and processes. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, mortgage and tax planning services.
As part of our expansion, we are happy to offer an opportunity for mid career and entry level (under 2 years of working experience) candidates to join our dynamic team. We have put in place a structured program to groom selected candidates to excellence, in both personal and professional capacities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Prepare insightful meeting decks with key strategic concepts on quarterly basis for business planning for higher management’s review.
- Partner with managers to achieve business / process improvement initiatives.
- Provide financial modelling solutions, data analytics and analysis to address complex business problems.
- Provide training to newcomers in our work processes and ensuring their competency.
- Ensuring that the team is up to date with compliance and new tools that are introduced.
- Participate in company initiatives and incentive programmes.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and other Microsoft office applications is a definite advantage.
- Clear and confident communicator, with the ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Good work ethics and enthusiast in learning.
- Full certification in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma, Polytechnic Diploma and above only.
No work experience is required for our trainee position.
- Financial Management
- Management Training
- Market Analysis
- Relationship Building