- Be part of a high performing team!
Our client is an exciting and established automated retail solution & interactive marketing platform deployed in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. They have developed their own proprietary platform, together with artificial intelligence technology to raise the bar of traditional retail solutions to enhance customer experience, drive engagement and improve profitability. Their business aims at disrupting the traditional retail business by creating a powerful IoT platform of smart automated retail machines, that also act as an interactive marketing platform with the use of artificial intelligence and big data.
Due to continued expansion, our client is now looking for an additional highly talented salesperson to help them achieve their growth goals. In return you will be part of a high performing team with a customer centric approach who’s aim is to be ‘best in class’.
You will also be part of a wider team of experienced product and digital specialists who give the company its market leading edge.
This role reports to the Senior Manager Strategic Accounts, Singapore.
- To drive growth by achieving and exceeding sales targets and performance objectives by acquiring and retaining customers.
- To be a brand ambassador for the company with a consultative and customer focused sales approach.
- You have at least 3 years experience of working in a sales-led environment where you have generated significant revenue and sold to senior level stake holders.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or using a CRM preferred.
- Strong sales skills with a proven track record of winning new business.
- Confidence in presenting to and speaking to groups and prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Winning people’s trust and putting them at their ease.
- Sound business acumen.
- Ability to persuade others using facts and insight.
- Ideas generation and the flexibility to solve business problems.
- You can thrive under pressure.
- Resourceful and highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently, think analytically and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-through skills.
- Keen to constantly develop your sales skills and capabilities.
- You are willing to travel when required.
- Requirement Prioritization
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Service Orientation