Manage reliability & improvement projects throughout all critical phases such as front-end engineering design, detail design, execution, commissioning & start up.
- Review design in compliance with engineering principles, related specifications, company's standards & contract requirements. Integrate these requirements into project design & resolve any conflicting issue & problem.
- Manage project expenditure, planning & scheduling; co-ordinate engineering & design activities; monitor fabrication & construction works; prepare and carry out test plan & commissioning plan.
- Evaluate & approve technical design and any subsequent specifications & design changes; ensure timely release of drawing & documents.
- Prepare periodic project progress report & project completion report; ensure full documentation of each project.
- Manage EPC contractor coordination for effective management of Engineering & Construction interfaces from an equipment/package standpoint
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements, testing and record keeping are met
- Must have good knowledge on installation on all types of rotating equipment
- Liaise with the Materials/Logistics Controller to ensure that all free issue materials and equipment deliveries are consistent with the project schedule
- Review incoming engineering, ISO piping drawings and assess impact of extra work or changes on schedule
- Monitors the activities of contractors and subcontractors performing craftwork, ensuring compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements
- Responsible for safety of supervised personnel; ensures that craft personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and that they practice safe work habits
- Carried out of assembly piping system walk-through and all necessary piping inspection activities, verified the pipe spool alignment and procedure installation, and verified the NDT result, witness on pipeline hydro-testing, flushing, cleaning.
- Co-ordinated with QA/QC verified piping test packages and sign off the ITR.
- With at least >5 years relevant experience in equipment, structural and piping site installation in construction industry and process plant
- CSOC / Workplace Safety & Health in Process Plant
- Knowledgeable in project management best practices, experienced in costs estimation, well-versed in project planning & scheduling.
- Knowledgeable in engineering & design of rotating equipment such as Gas Turbine/Steam Boiler/Steam Turbine/HRSG, compressors, fans, blowers, pumps & etc.
- Knowledgeable in engineering & design of static equipment such as boilers, pressure vessels, piping, tanks, safety valves & etc.
- Experience in plant Revamp & Turnaround planning & execution, and various phases of project such as engineering, fabrication, construction & commissioning.
- 5.5 days work week.
- Engineering Design Process