You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
About the Job
Provides server administration and operations maintenance
1. Provide IT support on email related issues (O365), IT server room network equipment, AD, Internet, Intranet, Networking (CISCO and Juniper), VPN, Firewall, Wireless Access Points, PCs, Printers, MS Office, VDI, File Servers, End Points Control, etc.
2. Participate in IT Infrastructure projects.
3. Handle IT purchases, installations and tracking of IT assets.
4. Ensure IT operational procedures and supporting documents are maintained and updated regularly.
5. Provide office automation assistance (for I365 cloud, Workflow, Sharepoint, etc).
6. Preventive maintenance and server housekeeping activities to keep the servers running optimally.
7. Health checks for critical servers and Screen saver updates.
8. Assist in other IT related tasks, as when required.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected] thatz.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
1. A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT or related field
2. Experience in managing and supporting Windows Server OS, Linux OS and VMWare
3. Experience in common IT helpdesk and IT deskside engineer tasks
4. Some experience and skills in managing Cisco switch and knowledge in security governance is a plus
5. Proficient in Windows Active Directory, DNS and familiar with WOG desktop environment
6. Apply concepts of IT Service Management (Incident, Change, Service, Release and Configuration)
7. Self-independent person.
- Dns Zone
- Wog Desktop
EA License No.04S4557
EA Personal Registration No.04S4557
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.