- Great opportunity with an established firm in the Finance industry
- Immense professional growth prospects!
Our Client, established in 1991, specializes in development outsourcing. They have a proven track record and continuous strong growth for more than 20 years. They are headquartered in Singapore, with the regional office in Malaysia. Their major expertise are in project management, system design & development for consumer banking, credit cards and loans. They are highly proficient in delivering solutions on Vision Plus and Cardpac.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support business users to define system requirements for cards & consumer finance payment systems.
- Plan and organize user acceptance tests (uat) for system enhancement.
This includes documentation of:
(a) user stories,
(b) uat acceptance criteria
(c) uat test plan / script
(d) perform uat & defect management and
(e) verification, documentation and review of uat results with business users.
- Collaborate with technology team and business users to manage the resolution and testing of system production issues.
- You have a degree with at least 3 years of work experience in the Platform Management domain preferred.
- Knowledge of credit / debit cards, unsecured loan product features, payments systems (eg. VisionPlus) and its operations will be an added advantage.
- You are organised, innovative with excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Areas of Expertise- Testing
- Commercial Banking